nedjelja, 20. srpnja 2014.

art journal page - my odd flowers

HI there!
I have started this page with one old stamp wich i got from Stampers magazine for free back in 2012. It reminded me at flower and I knew that i want them to be in my focal point. Even though you should not use even number of items on page, I have decided to leave them.
I have played with Faber castell gelatos today and I am always amazed how bright and strong colours are. I even had to put gesso over them to push them and tissue wrap design back.

I have video edited whole process, but like the page before this, somehow did not save it...
This is a lesson for me not to delete raw materials before I make final project.




Some of items I cannot link because they are from domestic supplier which does not have a link for purchase or they are old and they are not producing it anymore. The ones you can check and purchase are listed below:


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar