subota, 4. listopada 2014.

make a card - life is...

Hi there!
I was inspired today with Kaisercraft paperpad Art of Life, one specific paper which is filled with some inspirational qoutes. I decided to use it as they are and just embellish them with some distress inks. I do not know will I actually give it to someone or just to leave it for myself for inspiration.



I will be posting this at Simon Says Stamp challenge Monday blog which is called Finishing touch.


Some of items I cannot link because they are from domestic supplier which does not have a link for purchase or they are old and they are not producing it anymore. The ones you can check and purchase are listed below:


1 komentar:

  1. This is such a lovely and sophisticated card! I really love all of the different quotes and I liked how you arranged them in the square pattern. It is such a clean look, yet it's got those wonderful touches of vintage flair. You did a wonderful job and I'm so glad you shared this with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    OdgovoriIzbriši