ponedjeljak, 3. studenoga 2014.

art journal page - jewels box

Hi there!
I wanted to do makeover of Simon Says Stamp card kit box into a box in which I will keep all my enamel dots, jewls, blings... so I did. I plan to do makeovers for all the other embellishments I have (stickers, alphabet stickers and thickers, journal cards...) but today i made this box. Now I can easily grab this jewel box and all my jewels will be in.


You can check whole process at my Youtube channel here:



I will be posting this blog post at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog where the theme is Good 'ol Days.


2 komentara:

  1. Beautiful work! I love the gold texture. Great video too! Thank you for sharing your project with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful work and a wonderful, clever idea! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši