nedjelja, 11. kolovoza 2019.

make a card - happy birthday using Lawn Fawn stamps and dies

Hello there and greetings from Croatia!
My name is Andriana and welcome to my blog. Today project was birthday card using Lawn Fawnatics blog theme : interactive cards. Hopefully i will continue to challenge myself more in future because I used so many items from Lawn Fawn -
stamps: Coastal Critters, Butterfly Kisses, Reveal Wheel Sentiments, Reveal Wheel Friends & Family Sentiments;
dies: Reveal Wheel die cuts, Reveal Wheel square add on, Simple Stitched Hillside Borders
paper pad: Really Rainbow Scallops 6x6 paper pad,
cardstocks: Cilantro, Guava and Sunflower.
All the critters, clouds etc were colored by some alcohol markers. I had so much fun creating it! I really need to make more these bright and funny cards.


4 komentara:

  1. aw! this birthday card is so sweet and cute! LOVE the rainbow roof on the game booth!! and the reveal wheel is perfect for that fun carnival birthday! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh wow, this is just adorable!

    OdgovoriIzbriši