petak, 1. kolovoza 2014.

art journal page - it is time to create

Hi there!
I finally find some tome to create in my art journal. I called this page - it is time to create...and it really was. I was inspired by clocks stencil (Prima) and number rub-ons (Tim Holtz). Look what I created:

 
 
 
Whole process you can check at my youtube channel:
 
 
I will be posting this journal page at simon says stamp blog Monday Challenge where theme is J stands for...and I am so excited that finally some journaling page can be added...bye, bye
 


1 komentar:

  1. This page is amazing! I really love how you were inspired by clocks and numbers. It is a stunning piece and I liked how the "time to create" sentiment tied in with all of the visual elements. I'm also so appreciative of the video tutorial, too! I love seeing creative processes. I think the color palette you chose was unique and fresh. The diagonal, almost ombre-effect, of the purple blending into the gray was stunning. I loved seeing this project and am so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši