petak, 1. kolovoza 2014.

make a card - you anchor me

Hi there!
I have made another card inspired by Papersmooches stamp set Wicked Nauticool stamp set...I will be going at sea in a few days and this is sea theme is so inspiring for me.



I will be posting this card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is Anything goes but preffered products to use are Cas-ual Fridays or Technique Tuesday. Since I do not have them, I will be using some Paper Smooches products.
 
Some of items I cannot link because they are from domestic supplier which does not have a link for purchase or they are old and they are not producing it anymore. The ones you can check and purchase are listed below: 


2 komentara:

  1. Gorgeous card Andriana :-) I love anything nautical and this is fabulous ! I love how you used the eyelets for the twine, something I always forget to use. I love this Paper Smooches stamp set too, one of my faves :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super cute! Love the heart paper and that great embossing powder! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši