četvrtak, 21. kolovoza 2014.

make a card - happy birthday

Hi there!
I am still inspired with some vintage designs and made another card with this inspiration on my mind. Paperpad which I used is old patterned paperpad from Prima Marketing and it is not available at shops, but I love the colours which were presented inside, especially this minty green with some pattern on it. I also used two kind of white ribbons and some buttons with similar mint colour and sew them by hand to the patterned paper.




Some of items I cannot link because they are from domestic supplier which does not have a link for purchase or they are old and they are not producing it anymore. The ones you can check and purchase are listed below:


1 komentar:

  1. A very elegant and stylish card ~ very pretty and thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši