utorak, 28. srpnja 2015.

mixed media art journal page - cover of vol II

Hello there!
I just finished cover of my second Art Journal in the similar colour combination and idea as for the First one. I just love these Kaisercraft embellishments that i will use them on each of my covers for Art Journals. It looks to me like i created books :) out of them as sequels...lots of Brown and Turqouise colors (one of my favourite color combinations) and stencils, of course. So check it out.

 

You can check the whole process on my Youtube channel:


music in video:
artist: The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: Requiem for a fish
album: Tales of a death fish

Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stopping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* decoupage paper Music sheets
* Ranger Medium Matte Gel
* Ranger dylusions ink spray 
* elastic band
* Ranger distress paints
* Tim Holtz stencil Honeycomb
* Kaisercraft wooden icon Lamp Post
* Ranger Archival ink pad 
* Kaisercraft texture stamps
* Prima Marketing stamps
* Tim Holtz stencil Typo
* Viva Ferro Turqouise
* Tombow mono multi glue
* buttons
 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar