četvrtak, 9. srpnja 2015.

mixed media art journal page - vogue

Hello there!
My inspiration for this page came when I made a print with Gelli Arts printing plate and Dyan Reavely stencil Ruby which I think is fantastic btw. Then I started to humming Madonnas Vogue.
It reminded me of old days and the attitude of my girls and me in High School. Well, it may look strange to you but my inspirations came from lots of places:) So check it out.

 
 

You can check the whole process on my Youtube channel:


the music in video:
artist: The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: No means no
album: Tales of a death fish
 
Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stopping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Gelli Arts printing plate
* delli paper with different acrylic paint
* Dyan Reavely stencil Ruby
* Prima Flowers 3D gel matte
* Ranger dylusions paints
* Dyan Reavely stencil Letter Jumble
* Ranger dylusions sprays
* Faber Castell gesso White
* Ranger fude ball 1,5 Black

bye,bye!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar