ponedjeljak, 13. srpnja 2015.

mixed media art journal page - with enough coffee

Hello there!
Since I am a huge coffe drinker, I just had to make this kind a page in my art journal. I recently bought myself this wonderful stamp from Stampers Anonymous which is called Fresh Brewed Blueprint and used it in my kind a way. Lots of coffee mugs and lots of coffee beans...what could be better? So check it out.




You can check the whole process on my YouTube channel here:

music in video:
artist: The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: Requiem for a fish
album: Tales of a death fish

I will post this page to a Simon Says Stamp Monday blog where the challenge is Anything goes

Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stopping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Tim Holtz tissue paper Postale
* Faber Castell gel medium matte
* Prima heavy body gesso White
* Ranger distress paints
* Stampers Anonymous stamp Fresh Brewed Blueprint
* Tim Holtz stencil Clockwork
* Tim Holtz stencil Splatters
* Ranger dylusions paints
* Ranger distress ink pads
* Ranger Archival ink pad 
* Lawn Fawn stamp Rileys ABC
* Ranger Medium Matte Gel


1 komentar:

  1. You did an amazing job on this! I love how you used a soft color palette, which goes so nicely with the stamped images. I also really like how you combined so many different images to create a scene. The background is stunning and the blue splatters look perfect. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši