petak, 14. kolovoza 2015.

mixed media art journal page - choose to believe

Hello there!
I gather my courage and made a page in my big art Journal and even though it is not the First one (First one i actually did not filmed) it was the one which I dare to show. It was so struggling at the begining because of the size but I Know that after i pass couple pages, i will not even remember that I was so afraid. So, check out my new mixed media art Journal page.




You can check the whole process on my YouTube channel:


music in video:
artist: The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: Requiem for a fish
album: Tales of a death fish

Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stopping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Prima heavy body gesso White
* Simon Says Stamp stencil Large Moroccan
* Ranger distress paint Cracked Pistachio
* Caran D'Ache Neocolor II
* Ranger dylusions ink spray Vibrant Turquoise
* Kaisercraft texture stamp Grid
* Donna Downey stencil Flower bed
* Wendy Vecchi embossing paste White
* Stencilgirl stencil Uplifting Words
* Clearsnap Aladine pigment inks
* Sharpie water based paint White
* Ranger Dina Wakley acrylic paint 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar