subota, 29. kolovoza 2015.

mixed media art journal page - spread your wings

Hello there!
Its been awhile now since I made art Journal page mainly because I am working on other papercraft projects (will post them soon too). My main focus on this page were butterflies and theme for this page came at the end. Again, I played with stencils, colours and my own handwriting. So check what I created.





You can check the whole process on my Youtube channel:



music in video:
artist: The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: Requiem for a fish
album: Tales of a death fish

Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stopping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Ranger Dina Wakley acrylic paints
* Gelliarts printing plate 3x5
* Tim Holtz stencil Lace
* Tim Holtz stencil Tiles
* TCW stencil Mini Letter Chaos
* Ranger Dina Wakley gesso White
* Dina Wakley stencil and masks Insects
* Tim Holtz stencil Dot Fade
* Sharpie water based paint White

bye, bye!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar