srijeda, 19. kolovoza 2015.

mixed media art journal page - fly away

Hello there!
I have decided that for all new pages which I will do in future, the First thing wich i will use will be something I have never used so far - why? Well, i have tendency to use same stencils again and again. Same goes with colours - i will definetely try to use colours which I have never used. I have so many unused items that was so attempting to buy, and I was really delighted when they came, but then...something happened and my enthusasm with them passed. So, I think this idea is actually good because this way, i will use something that i do not plan...So check out what I created.




Check out the whole process of making at my YouTube channel:


music in video:
artist: The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: Requiem for a fish
album: Tales of a death fish
my other social media:

pinterest:https://www.pinterest.com/bypure/
Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stopping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Ranger Dina Wakley gesso White
* pieces of old book
* Ranger Medium Matte Gel
* Ranger distress stain
* Heidi Swapp mist Patina
* Ranger distress glaze
* Tim Holtz stencil Tiles
* Simon Says Stamp stencil Leaves
* Ranger texture paste white
* Ranger distress paints
* Heidi Swapp mist Tea
* Ranger texture paste transparent matte
* TCW stencil Fly Away

bye,bye!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar