utorak, 14. travnja 2015.

art journal page - the world

Hello there!
It is been quite a while since i publish something on my YouTube channel mainly because changes which i have had on my software. I could not do anything...well, it is been fixed now and i really hope you like changes (i finally got movie maker) and please be free to comment, suggest or just say hi...


Todays art Journal page is all about playing with some stencils, distress paints, pencils and is all about the Quote which i found : "The world is but a canvas to the imagination." by Henry David Thoreau. Check the whole process at my YouTube channel.


I will be also posting it on Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog where the theme is In the middle...because i am in the middle of organizing my blog, YouTube channel and all sort of Creative things too....


Some of items I cannot link because they are from domestic supplier which does not have a link for purchase or they are old and they are not producing it anymore. The ones you can check and purchase are listed below:

 
 
 


1 komentar:

  1. Fantastic pages! Love all the stenciled detail! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši