srijeda, 29. travnja 2015.

make a card - baby cards

Hello there!
I just wanted to show you what i made all back in February but could not show you sooner mainly because i had an order to make 30 of them for Christening. It was actually a Thank you card for all people which gathered fr this holy event. Card was made for twins - Luka and Mia, baby boy and girl. I do not even need to mention how hard was for me to even think about the idea... mainly because for boys it is usually blue colours and for the girls it is pink - so i came up with this.



hope you liked it...

bye, bye...and sleep tight...



I will post this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog where the challenge is Anything goes,
Word Art Wednesday where the challenge is also Anything goes as well as on V's sweet ideas where the challenge is Emboss. (Thank you Karen Letchwort for sending me info about those challenges too)

for making this project i used:
* Neenah classic crest 80lb White
* Neenah classic crest 100lb Desert Storm
* Bazzill cardstock Quartz
* Simon Says Stamp cardstock Mint
* Tombow mono multi liquid glue
* Best Creation 3-D foam tape big squares
* Lawn Fawn die Stitched Scalloped Borders
* Lawn Fawn die Stitched Journaling card
* Clearly Besotted die Super Dad
* Memory Box die Classic Lower Alphabet
* Uni-ball pen Signo gel White 
* WRMK Cropadile corner chomper
* Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder Spotted









4 komentara:

  1. A wonderful design, Andriana! Love all the texture! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. What a gorgeous card,Andriana! I would absolutely LOVE to have you share this in our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. It would be wonderful to have you share and play along. Have a blessed week, and I really do hope you will stop by to share.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Also, the pressure embossing is PERFECT for the challenge at V's Sweet Ideas here: www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com - I hope you will join us at both. www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is SO sweet, Andriana. Thanks for stopping by to share it in our challenge this month. I really hope that you will join us again soon at both challenges. I can't wait to see more of your wonderful art.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I'm back again, and SO delighted and grateful that you've chosen to share your SUPER SWEET card at V's Sweet Ideas. I'm glad I invited you, and really hope you will remember us each month and play along. I just LOVE your art work. I was thinking about your ADORABLE card, and would also LOVE to have you share it over at The Kraft Journal. You did use kraft on your card, and you really can't have a baby without having a Mom, right? So, it DOES fit out MOM theme this week and we'd be so blessed to have you share it there as well. It's a real blessing having you share your talents. I hope you're having an amazing week. Happy crafting.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal
    www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši