subota, 18. travnja 2015.

make a card - thanks

Hello there,
I was creating cards this week too, and I have noticed that I am missing some Thank you cards so I wanted to make some more.
For inspiration, I used paper Smooches Sparks challenge where the theme was actually a Picture Perfect for April.
And this is how I was inspired by this Picture Perfect:

 

and the April Picture Perfect looked like this:


http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/04/april-12-18-picture-perfect-challenge.html

You can join to challenges each week where this magnificent site is offering prizes and showcase your work...




Some of items I cannot link because they are from domestic supplier which does not have a link for purchase or they are old and they are not producing it anymore. The ones you can check and purchase are listed below:
* Neenah classic crest 80lb White
* Bo Bunny paperpad Madeleine Collection
* Pink Paisley paperpad Merry&Bright
* Bazzill cardstock Quartz
* Tombow mono multi liquid glue
* Queen&Company bakers twine Pink
* Simple Stories DIY clothespins
* Paper Smoochs die Thanks 
* Paper Smoochs die Just for you icons
* Best Creation 3-D foam tape big squares

 
bye, bye for today!
 







 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar