subota, 9. svibnja 2015.

art journal page - my kind of feathers

Hello there!
i have had a really good fun this weekend with my kind of feathers. I started with a paint and then remembered that i have not used gesso...and discovered how good mixture of paint and gesso looked like...i know that this is not a big discovery for someone but for me it was.
Check what came up...my kind of feathers :)


 
 
You can watch the whole process on my YouTube channel:


Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stoping by!

* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Tim Holtz tissue paper Postale
* Ranger Medium Matte Gel
* Ranger Dina Wakely acrylic paint Sky
* Ranger Dina Wakely acrylic paint Tangerine
* Prima heavy body gesso White
* TCW stencil Mini Punchinella
* Tim Holtz stencil Eye Chart
* Tim Holtz stencil Dot Fade
* TCW stencil Mini 4 Feathers
* Ranger Dina Wakely acrylic paint Magenta
* Bo Bunny stamp Inline Alpha
* Ranger Archival ink pad Monarch Orange
* Sharpie water based paint White
* Faber Castell pit pen Black Medium
* Kaisercraft texture stamp Script
* Stazon ink pad Black

 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar