nedjelja, 10. svibnja 2015.

make a card - congratulations

Hello there crafty friends!
I made a new card today, simple but effective. I used some washi tapes and a congratulations die from paper Smooches. I finished it in 5 minutes and I am very pleased with the result.




bye,bye!

I will apply this card to the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog where the theme is Don't abandon the Coral.

Supplies I used are fallowing:
* Bazzill Candy Hearts Card Shoppe Heavy
* Neenah Smooth White 80lb
* Simon SaysStamp Stiched Rectangle die
* various washi tapes in pink/coral/red/brown colours
* Paper Smooches wise die Congratulations
* Bazzill Peanut Fudge Card Shoppe Heavy




1 komentar:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the pattern stripes! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    OdgovoriIzbriši