petak, 29. svibnja 2015.

mixed media art journal page - love

Hello there!
I was inspired today with love around me. I was so emotional and happy and could not resist to express myself in my art Journal page. I also wanted to use new goodie from my craft stash - Neocolors (yeah) and i am so delighted with their ability to work as watercolors but with much concentrated colour pigments. I bought them on ebay from Portugal (last one) . So check it out:

 


 


You can watch whole process on my Youtube channel here:


music in video:

artist: The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: Requiem for a Fish
album: Tales of a Dead Fish

Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stoping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Ranger Dina Wakley gesso White
* Tim Holtz tissue paper Postale
* Prima Flowers 3D gel matte
* Prima heavy body gesso White
* Caran D'Ache Neocolor II
* Kaisercraft stamp On this date
* Stazon ink pad Black
* Rossi Fox book 365 Journal writing ideas
* Lawn Fawn stamp Smity's ABC
* black pen 0,5mm
* Ranger texture paste transparent matte
* Ranger distress paint Pine Needles
* Tim Holtz stencil Dot Fade
* Ranger dylusions ink spray Cut Grass
* Tim Holtz stencil Valentine
 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar