subota, 16. svibnja 2015.

make a card - hello baby

Hello there!
I am making a lots of baby cards recently because its baby boom obviously around me. I decided to finally make a shaker card. For some reason I am not so into it, but I am pleased with the result.
So check it out!


 
 

 I will be posting this card to a Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog where the challenge is Simon Brand Products . Well, I used lots of them :)

 Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stoping by!

* Simon Says Stamp White cardstock
* Simon Says Stamp Surf Blue cardstock
* Doodlebug Rainbow assortment
* Simon Says Stamp Frames cuts dies
* Simon Says Stamp Baloons cuts dies
* Simon Says clear Stamp Baby Love 
* Sizzix Big Shot machine
* 3M Scotch double sided foam tape
* Tombow mono multi liquid glue
* wow embossing powder opaque white
* various embellishment 


1 komentar:

  1. Very pretty shaker card and fabulous use of all the Simon Says Stamp products! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši