nedjelja, 1. rujna 2019.

make a card - happy birthday using Hello Bluebird stamp Hippos on Holiday

Hello there and greetings from Croatia!
My name is Andriana and welcome to my blog! Today I challenge myself with Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge which says S stands for. I already had in mind long beach theme cards because it has Sun, Sea and Sand. I had so much fun with this stamp set because I have whole family here. a boy is swimming, mother is watching and father is sleeping... I had so much fun that i made 3 of them: one in bluish green version and 2 colourful ones.
stamps: Hello Bluebird Hippos on Holiday, MFT Adorable Elephants
dies: Lawn Fawn Wave borders, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside borders,
ink pads: Tim Holtz Distress Oxides: Salty Ocean, Faded jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Gathered Twigs, Vintage Photo
cardstocks: Neenah Solar White 80lbs
All images are cut by hand and coloured with alcohol markers.
Hope your day is filled with sunshine!




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar