nedjelja, 8. rujna 2019.

make a card - happy birthday using MFT Happy Birthday to You stamp set

Hello there and greetings from Croatia!
My name is Andriana and welcome to my blog!
I have made another card for birthday inspired by MFT Colour Challenge which had particular colour combination as shown on picture below


You are not obligated to use all of them, but when you do - it is really satisfying, right?
Stamps: MFT Happy Birthday to You
Paper pad: MFT Gingham Galore 6x6 paper pack
Ink pad: Versamark watermark stamp pad
Embossing powder: Wow opaque bright white
Crytal drops: Nuvo Crystal drops Gloss - Apple Green, Caribbean Ocean, White
For the little gir and her present I used alcohol markers in similar requested colours.


Card making makes me so happy :) Bye!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar