ponedjeljak, 2. rujna 2019.

make a card - happy birthday using Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends stamps

Hello there and greetings from Croatia!
My name is Andriana and welcome to my blog!
I was so inspired by Lawn Fawnatics theme : Create a Scene that i needed to extend my reveal wheel die to fit long card. So much fun coloring and puting all these faries. Just loving how everything turn out. This card will definetely go to someone special.
And i need to confess that this year I fell in love with Lawn Fawn and purchased already half of their stamps and stand alone dies (i have Brother scan and cut so i do not need matching dies) and still wanting more :)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Fairy friends, Reveal wheel sentiments
Dies: Lawn Fawn Reveal wheel, Reveal wheel square add on, Stitched Trails, Stitched hillside borders
Cardstock: Neenah solar white 80lbs
All images are coloured with alcohol markers and background with Tim Holtz Distress Oxides.
Hope you like it as much as I do! Bye!






3 komentara:

  1. Oh wow! This is fantastic! Love that long scene and that you made the reveal wheel work! Very clever!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Such a darling little scene! And I love the simple color palette. Very effective! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    OdgovoriIzbriši