nedjelja, 8. rujna 2019.

make a card - happy birthday using Mama Elephant Fly with me stamp set

Hello there and greetings from Croatia!
My name is Andriana and welcome to my blog!
I havent made shaker card for a long time and its time to make it, and Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge is challenging me to make Something Clear.
These challenges which all these companies have really make me use all different stamp sets or dies which i have in my stash and never use so i say - bring them more, i want to use as much as I can.
Stamps: Mama Elephant Fly with Me, Pretty pink Posh Pinata Party
Dies: WRMK Nesting dies - Circles
Cardstock: Neenah solar white 80lbs
All images are coloured with alcohol markers and that background orange circle with Tim Holtz Distress Oxides. Sequins added in shaker are so old and arent produced anymore.
Card making makes me so happy :) Bye!


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar