utorak, 16. rujna 2014.

art journal page - grow & bloom

HI and welcome to another video about my art journal page which I called grow & bloom. Even though I am not completely satisfied with the result, this actually is a good experience for me in mixing similar colours palette. It did not end up in the way I actually imagined.
I wanted to play with some gelatos from Faber Castell and my stencils of course. Maybe I used too much stencils this time - less is more is something I do not fallow always.
Anyway...result is here.


I will be posting this page for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog which actually challenges you to make your own background and use gelatos from Faber Castell in your project. Even though projects are mostly cards, I think that art journals would qualify too.

and you can check whole process on my Youtube channel:


1 komentar:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Love your use of stencil and paste in creating this journal page! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Create Your Own Background Challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši