nedjelja, 14. rujna 2014.

make a card - get lost in a book

Hi there !
Finally found some time to make a card. This one is actually inspired by Simon Says Stamp September card kit which I so love! You can still buy it on their website here. It is filled with some goodies which are actually all you need for creating cards.

 
 
I will acctually post it to Simon says stamp Monday blog challenge...you can join too. Challenge is to make a project with favourite Simon Says Stamp stamp and since this one is so versatile and my newest from Simon, I decided to pot this one.


Some of items I cannot link because they are from domestic supplier which does not have a link for purchase or they are old and they are not producing it anymore. The ones you can check and purchase are listed below:



1 komentar:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Love the cute embossing. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši