četvrtak, 25. rujna 2014.

make a card - life's beauty


Hi there!
I have made a new card today. I was inspired with some vintage designs. I played with some Prima paper pad which is called Stationery's and some Tim Holtz distress inks...and check the result.


I will be posting this card to a Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog where the challenge is actually that anything goes - I just had to use some stencils and distress inks.

Some of items I cannot link because they are from domestic supplier which does not have a link for purchase or they are old and they are not producing it anymore. The ones you can check and purchase are listed below:



1 komentar:

  1. Gorgeous card Andriana! Your stencil work is fabulous and the sentiment is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši