ponedjeljak, 15. rujna 2014.

make a card - merry & bright

Hi there!
I have made another card today. I know it is Christmas theme, but at least I will have them on time this year. This card was actually inspired by glass bead glitter gel from Prima marketing which I used recently in my art journal page Make a wish. It is really one of a kind gel which you can use as any other texture paste on stencils, but it has glitter inside which sparkles so beutifully.


I actually put in this gel some purple embossing powder from ranger just to coordinate with embossing which I made with stamps. Cool, right? I wonder what will happen if I heat it up? Maybe I will do that in another project.

I will be posting this card in Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog which challenges you to make different kind of techniques and is called Rock the Techniques.

Some of items I cannot link because they are from domestic supplier which does not have a link for purchase or they are old and they are not producing it anymore. The ones you can check and purchase are listed below:



1 komentar:

  1. Beautiful card!! The snowy sky is gorgeous, what a great technique. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši