ponedjeljak, 22. rujna 2014.

make a card - you are perfect

Hi there!
I made a new card today which I called You are perfect - just the way you are. This is how I feel today and even all uf us are having some imperfections, we are actually perfect just the way we are.


I have played wth some Tim Holtz stencil outside but also on inside of a card, just to emphasize my damask pattern on front.


I will be posting this card to a Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog where the challenge is to use stencils and stamps (my kind a challenge btw).

Some of items I cannot link because they are from domestic supplier which does not have a link for purchase or they are old and they are not producing it anymore. The ones you can check and purchase are listed below:



1 komentar:

  1. Lovely use of the stamps and stencils and I adore your textured background! Thank you so much for sharing and for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši