nedjelja, 21. rujna 2014.

make a card - toot toot

Hi there!
Just having fun with some Paper Smooches stamps and dies today. Colours which I used today are pretty bright and cheerful...Feeling like a kid again.


I am sorry that visual effects, like H20o's aren't showing very well, but believe it is there.
And if you are wondering where is Dyan Reavely stencil - it is in background, barely visible.
I should really try to make video when I am making cards...

I will be posting this card to a Paper Smooches blog challenge which is called Anything goes.
So, anything goes it is.



Some of items I cannot link because they are from domestic supplier which does not have a link for purchase or they are old and they are not producing it anymore. The ones you can check and purchase are listed below:


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar