petak, 12. lipnja 2015.

make a card - you add color

Hello there!
What a wonderful day today. I have some free days left from work and I have decided to clean my hobby room. And I did! It looks so neat now...what a Creative environment it is now. When I had all that clutter around me, my Creative side was hidden in it. Now, all I want is to create and create. After a good cup of coffee and some half hour of pure satisfaction, I went and made a card. It was actually an idea when I was cleaning and organizing my stamps that came to me. Why not make a window card with this beautiful stamp set from Paper Smooches? So check what I did.

 
 

I will post this card to a Paper Smooches challenge this week where Anything goes is a theme.
http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/

bye, bye!
 
 

2 komentara: