četvrtak, 25. lipnja 2015.

mixed media art journal page - a star is born

Hello there!
I have had this magazine pages for a quite a while and new what i wanted to do with them but over time, I forgot about it...After a big clean up in my hobby room, I found it and immediatley knew that the only thing what is missing is the background. And what would be the best are actually pages which I created with Gelli Arts printing plate. I added new Kaisercraft stamp On Stage, Simon Says Stamp stencil Stars, Wendy Vecchi stencil Funky Words and some text about Indian dances and that was it. Check it out!


 

You can check the whole process t my YouTube channel here:


Music in video:
artist : The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: Mundo Canibal
album Wild goats and Useless Heroes
 
 
I will be posting this page at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog where the Theme is : ANYTHING GOES.

Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stopping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Gelli Arts printing plate
* delli paper with dylusions paints
* Prima Flowers 3D gel matte
* Kaisercraft texture stamp sheet Music
* Stazon ink pad Black
* Kaisercraft stamp On Stage
* Ranger dylusions paints
* Simon Says Stamp stencil Stars
* Ranger texture paste transparent matte
* Prima Flowers 3D gel matte
* Faber Castell big brush pen
* Wendy Vecchi stencil Funky words
* Dyan Reavely stencil Letter Jumble
 
bye, bye!
 

1 komentar:

  1. hello Andriana! fabulous, luv the bold look! hope you have a super weekend, I am having a giveaway on my blog; stop by to enter...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

    I am so glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    OdgovoriIzbriši