ponedjeljak, 15. lipnja 2015.

mixed media art journal page - walls around us

Hello there!
I had actually a vision on my mind what kind of theme i would like to make today and some of techniques which i will use. I also wanted to test Dyan Reavely's new dylusions paints and I did. I cannot tell you how much I was delighted with those paints. How they blend is unbelievable. I highly recommend them. The colours which I used today were actually chosen by a chance. I knew i wanted green ones, and purple was added when i put my stencil, which was actually purple. My first reaction was "wow" so I knew I needed to proceed with it.



You can check whole process on my YouTube channel here:

I will be posting this page to a Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog where the theme is: Don’t cut, just paste!

The music on video:
artist : The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: At the beginning
album: Tales of a Dead Fish

Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stoping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Faber Castell gesso White
* Ranger dylusions paint
* Kaisercraft texture stamp Bloom
* Ranger Archival ink pad Emerald green
* Kaisercraft texture stamp Rocks
* Stazon ink pad Black
* Ranger texture paste transparent matte
* flower and butterfly stencil
* Signo ball pen black 0,7mm
* TCW stencil mini Dots
* TCW stencil mini Texturized

Bye, bye!

1 komentar:

  1. Rich colors, beautiful flowers an lovely journal pages! Sweet design! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši