subota, 20. lipnja 2015.

mixed media art journal page - play

Hello there!
Another beautiful day to play in my art Journal and the name of this page is just what it is - PLAY.
Again, I used Mixed Media Inspiration Deck from Kiala Givehand for my background which is so colourful that somehow it looks live to me. Dylusions paints which i mixed together give me so vibrant and playful background and the only name which came to me was - play. I used so many words (written) and quotation which came to my mind and each and every one of them had play in sentence. This wonderful Donna Downey stencil completed everything. So check what I created.

 
 
 

I will post this art Journal page to a Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog where the theme is - USE YOUR FAVORITE TECHNIQUE and/or PRODUCT and I so did :)
 
You can check the whole process on my YouTube channel:

Music in video:
artist : The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: Santa Alegria
album Wild goats and Useless Heroes

Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stopping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Faber Castell gesso White
* Ranger fude ball 1,5 black
* Ranger dylusions paints
* Simon Says Stamp stencil Bubbles and Bars
* Prima Flowers 3D gel matte
* Wendy Vecchi stencils For Art Artful Words
* Kaisercraft texture stamps Stains
* Ranger dye ink pad Black Tie
* Dylusions stencil Dotted Flower
* Bo Bunny glitter paste Pink Punch
* Clearsnap Aladine pigment ink Tomato
* Donna Downey stencil Collage Portrait Signature

2 komentara:

  1. A lot of work that resulted in complex and intense imagery. Definitely something to be proud of.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Fabulous journal page Andriana! I love the depth you've captured in the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši