petak, 5. lipnja 2015.

mixed media art journal page - you make me

Hello there!
I received new Dylusions paints and had such fun today. Even though start was not so good, I ended up with some satisfaction with the result. I think I need to practise more about mixing colours because I did not like so much how these colours blended (or should I say not blended) and neede to cover it with black. I am so delighted about ability of these colours that you spend so little on such large surface. It is unbelievable! You can check it on video below.




You can check the whole process on my Youtube channel here:



The music on video:

artist : The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: Santa Alegria
album Wild goats and Useless Heroes

Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stoping by!

* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Ranger dylusions paints
* Tim Holtz tissue paper Postale
* Prima Flowers 3D gel matte
* Prima Flowers stencil
* Viva Decor Turquoise ferro
* Viva Decor Blackberry ferro
* Sharpie water based paint White
* TCW stencil mini geometric art
* TCW stencil mini well rounded
* TCW stencil mini texturized
* TCW stencil mini tiny circles
* Tim Holtz stencil Valentine
* Faber Castell gesso White

bye,bye...

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar