srijeda, 17. lipnja 2015.

mixed media art journal page - create

Hello there!
I had some time today and played with my art Journal again. I used Mixed Media Inspiration Deck from Kiala Givehand and made a page which I called CREATE. Again, lots of techniques and mixed media - I just fallowed cards. I can say that I am so satisfied with Dylusions paints - what ever I wanted to make with these colours, I did. Brayer which was standing aside such a long time finally came to my attention and now I am using it everywhere :) Lots of stenciling, again and finally some long sentences in my Journal with Sharpie. Hope you will like it!


 

I will post this art Journal page to a Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog where the theme is - USE YOUR FAVORITE TECHNIQUE and/or PRODUCT and I so did :)
 
 
You can check the whole process of creating at my Youtube channel here:


music in video:
artist: The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: Requiem for a Fish
album: Tales of a Dead Fish

Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stoping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Faber Castell gesso White
* Ranger dylusions paints
* Ranger fude ball 1,5 black
* Sharpie water based paint White
* Dylusions stencil Jumble Letter
* TCW stencil Mini Tile Texture
* Gourmet Rubber Stamp stencil Birds
* Dyan Reavelys stencil Dotted Flowers

bye, bye!

3 komentara:

  1. I like this a lot! So many techniques, and very beautiful harmonious colors.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gorgeous page Andriana :-) I love the colours with the silhouette birds and your handwriting is fabulous! the whole design is very beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. hello Andriana! this is precious, luv the gorgeous background! I am so glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    OdgovoriIzbriši