nedjelja, 28. lipnja 2015.

mixed media art journal - freaky funky

Hello there!
I have been really inspired with stencils lately, as you can see in my Works, because I just love the layers they create and i put them as much as possible. Paper Artsy blog issued its challenge where the theme is actually stencils and what are you doing with them? So, even though I have not used all techniques, I surely used lots of them in different ways. I also used Dylusions paints and some distress paints (also from Ranger) and lots of stencils...so check it out.




You can check the whole process on my Youtube channel:


music in video:
artist: The Freak Fandango Orchestra
song: Requiem for a fish
album: Tales of a death fish

I will be posting this age to a PaperArtsy blog challenge (you can visit them too, the due date is 12.07.) where the theme is Stencils.

my social media:
blog post: http://bypure.blogspot.com/
pinterest:https://www.pinterest.com/bypure/

Please find all supplies below and thx so much for stopping by!
* Dyan Reavely small Art Journal
* Ranger dylusions paints
* PaperArtsy stamp Words 2
* Simon Says Stamp stencil Circle Dots
* TCW  stencil Mini Geometric Art
* Simon Says Stamp stencil Screened Leaves
* Tim Holtz stencil Splotches
* Ranger texture paste transparent matte
* Prima heavy body gesso White
* PaperArtsy stencil Jofy PS007
* PaperArtsy stencil Lin Brown PS003
* Ranger distress paints
* Wendy Vecchi stencil Funky words
* Ranger Archival ink pad Hydrangea

bye,bye!

3 komentara:

  1. Lovely, love those flowers. Thanks for treating us to the video,

    Lucy x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Simply beautiful! Love the colours and the flowers and the yellow splatters. Love it all!

    OdgovoriIzbriši